June 15, 2014

New One piece pinups for Anime Expo 2014!!

Fire Fist 'ACE'
Quite large amount of people requested to make Ace poster. Here you are! enjoy!
This one is one of the poster that I'm going to be selling at Anime expo in July!!
 'Nico robin'
One of my favorite female character in 'Onepiece'! This one is also one of the poster that I'm going to be selling at Anime expo in July!!
'Trafalgar Law'
'Death Surgeon' One of the Character that cought my attention in the newest chapter. I really want to know back story of this guy! Enjoy! This one is also one of the poster that I'm going to be selling at Anime expo in July!!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you .....!!!

    ReplyDelete